Cuckoo Kingdom has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at email@example.com.
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE from Cuckoo Kingdom. Our third party vendor, International Checkout, will ship to all destinations around the world including APO / FPO addresses.
CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
To check the status of your order or track your package, please login to your International Checkout account at: https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
All inquiries regarding your international order should be directed to International Checkout at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the International Checkout Customer Service page for more information and phone numbers in your area.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We value your trust very highly, and will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us and will only use it to process, ship, and conduct business.
Please check your merchandise upon delivery for damage! In the event of freight damage please report all damage claims upon receipt of your purchase.
Products are picked-up at Cuckoo Kingdom, Inc. or their assigns are signed for in good condition by the freight carrier and insured for damage. Damage caused, by the carrier, in transit between Cuckoo Kingdom, Inc. or their assigns and the consumer, is not covered by the warranty. Freight damaged products must be inspected by the freight carrier. In the event of damaged or over/undershipment, a claim must be made within 14 days of the receipt of the order. In the event of freight damage or loss, call us immediately to report the damage so we can initiate a claim with the carrier. Any reports of damage after 14 days of delivery will be denied and the purchaser will assume all risk.
Should a shipment be refused Cuckoo Kingdom, Inc. will issue a refund minus a 20% handling fee based upon the total invoice. The refund will not be issued until the merchandise is recovered by Cuckoo Kingdom, Inc.
If the delivery address is given incorrectly and needs to be redirected or corrected there will be a $15 charge to cover expenses involved in changing invoices and shipping information with the carriers. Please be sure of your delivery addresses.
Cuckoo Kingdom guarantees your satisfaction for 30 days from the date of invoice. All sales are final after 30 days and the manufacturer warranty, if any, will apply. Please read and follow the instructions below. **Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to closeout merchandise.**
Clocks ordered for or by production companies to be used in shows and other display projects are sold, all sales final and are not returnable. The warranty, if any, will apply.
If you are not satisfied with the product you may return it to us, in the original packing for a refund of the purchase price, minus any shipping/handling charges we may have incurred.
In order to return the product to Cuckoo Kingdom the following conditions MUST be met:
1) Returns must have the return approval of Cuckoo Kingdom, Inc. You must email us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Email: email@example.com. Please include the invoice number, name of the purchaser, and reason for return in your correspondence.
Once you receive the RMA #, you may send the merchandise back to us at your
expense. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number!
2) Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, manuals and accessories. We do not accept damaged or broken merchandise. The components are to be carefully packed inside the original clock carton with the chains secured, cuckoo door locked and bellows clips on. Other merchandise must be replaced back in the original box the way it was received.
3) The original carton MUST be free of non-factory writing, stickers, address labels etc.
4) The original carton is to be placed inside another shipping carton. The product carton is not meant to be a shipping carton as the product may get damaged on its way back to Cuckoo Kingdom.
5) Cuckoo Kingdom, Inc. will not be responsible for items damaged during return shipping. Please insure the merchandise for the full value, for your protection.
6) The returned product must be received by Cuckoo Kingdom within 10 calendar days from the return authorization date, or the refund will not be processed.
7) Credit will not be given for returns that do not meet the above conditions and may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee or complete rejection at the sole discretion of Cuckoo Kingdom, Inc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt, for Return Authorization or any questions you may have. We hope to make your buying experience a pleasurable one.